I offer live online private lessons on the mat.
With the latest news about the COVID-19, all studios are temporarily closed until further notice. This is a difficult time for all, but I’m confident we can all navigate it together with some creativity.
I will continue to provide you with individualized attention, just via a screen for the next few weeks.
I invite you to join me online and keep your bodies strong and our community healthy through this period.
How does it work?
- Contact me to schedule your appointment: email@example.com
- Once you have scheduled an appointment you will receive my confirmation by email, together with the online payment information and a link to the app that we will use (Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp, Facebook)
- Five minutes before your lesson begins simply have your device ready and have your mat and space already set up for your workout. If I am not there yet, don’t worry; I’ll join you shortly.
- I will walk you through a 55 minute Pilates, Yoga, Stretching and/or Dance lesson tailored to your body. It’s that simple! You get the benefits of a private lesson structured to your needs from the comfort of your home.
Duo and trio class
Online video conferencing app allows the possibility for 3 or more people in different spaces to join the same class. If this option interests you please contact me.
Set up guide
Step 1: Set up your space
Grab a mat. It is important to have the extra thickness for any of the exercises where you will be rolling on your spine.
Find a quiet and comfortable location, & turn up the lights. Lighting will make it easier for me to see & correct you as you move.
Please place your computer, smartphone, or tablet far enough away that your instructor can see your whole body. Please ensure it is on a stable surface.
Step 2: Set up your technology
We will be using video conferencing for our live private sessions.
Be sure to download the plugin (on your computer) or the app (smartphone or tablet) prior to our first lesson.
Ensure your computer, smartphone, or tablet is charged or plugged into a power source prior to the lesson.
Step 3: Set up your body
Wear something comfortable. You want clothing that is easy to move in but not too loose so I can easily make corrections to your movement.
A lighter shade is preferred (especially for your top) as it is easier for me to see your alignment as you move.
In order to maximize our time together focusing on your movement goals:
- Make sure you have the most updated browser (Firefox or Chrome are best).
- Plug your computer into a power source.
- If you’re using WiFi, make sure other in-home devices are shut off – if someone else is streaming videos during your call this might affect your experience.
- Shut down all other programs, downloads or streaming on your computer
- Place your laptop as close to the wireless router as possible or plug your computer directly into an ethernet cable rather than using WiFi.